Confessing Jesus won't save you

In the last 50 years a new form of teaching has poisoned Christendom. Preachers pick out One verse from the Bible and twist it and feed the verse as a message to the congregation. The poor sincere sheep believe that message as a message from God and blinldy consume it. One major Lie that New age evangelical movements have planted in Christendom is the Concept " When you Confess Jesus, you are saved". Sincere Christians believe that message. My dear beloved, Salvation is not a flu shot. It is a steady growing process with God.The three termonilogies "Sanctification, Justification and Glorification" is seldom preached from the pulpits these days.


Read each and every single line in this article with a prayerful heart. May the Holy Spirit minister to us.

Confessing Jesus won't Save you:

Many people wrongly believe that when they confess Jesus Christ as the personal savior with their mouth, they are saved. That is not the truth. They base their assumption on Romans chapter 10: 9

If you believe in Jesus in the first place, you will obey his words. You will do what he said. Jesus said, “Why do you call me Lord, but still do not do what I say?”. If Jesus is our Lord, we would do exactly what he says. “Lord” means Jesus is our master, and I love him and I obey him. Just merely confessing Jesus will not save us. Jesus also said “These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me”.

My friends, if you do not really love Jesus in your heart and if you don’t have a close relationship with him, then you won’t get to know him. That is why he would say to many believers and Confessors, “Go away from me you who work iniquity and unrighteousness. I never knew you”

If you know Jesus, you will know that there is no unrighteousness in him and he gives salvation to those who obey him. If Jesus is not your Lord, you do not have salvation. Jesus will guide you into his righteousness, if you believe in him and if you obey him.

If you don’t obey him, you certainly do not love him and your confession is worth nothing, my friend. Think about it.

May Jesus Bless you
Prophet Jan

No comments: