Are our future sins forgiven too?

If you had sat in the pews of a New age church , you would have heard the  preacher say the following lines,
 
  


Beware of such preachers.

Is there meaning in that statement? The Truth of the Gospel of Christ is twisted in that statement.

Can you imagine going up to a judge and the judge says,
"You've been charged with raping a 16 year old school girl, did you rape her?"

"Yes," My Lord, "I admit that I raped her."

"Are you sorry?" the judge asks.

"Yes, I'm sorry"


"Well," the judge says, "You're forgiven. I forgive you for all the girls you have raped in the past, I also forgive you for raping this 16 year old girl and I also forgive you for the girls you are gonna rape for the rest of your life."


Wouldn't that be insane?!

God indeed forgives a repentant sinner. But His wrath is reserved for the unrepentant sinner and for those who backslide.

When the Gospel of Grace is preached from the pulpit, listen to the message like a Serpent , because God has sent us inside the world as sheep in the midst of wolves.

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as Doves.” (Matthew 10:16)

Run to God always and stay away from deception.

Shielded in God's Love
Prason

Dear Beloved, We have a wonderful Gracious and Merciful God.His name is Jesus. He will forgive your sins tonight. He will  also forgive your past sins, your sins of today, and your sins for tomorrow."

No comments: